Recent Pins

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wardrobe Wendesday!


With the Holidays approaching I am beginning to see Red everywhere from Holiday Decor, to clothing.


Unfortunately Red does not look very good on me on top so I decided to accessorize with it and wear it on bottom this season.

I picked up these hot red pants to wear to dressier events.





While in Columbia I picked up this bauble necklace to add some some holiday flair to any outfit.



And of course everyone needs a red lip in the winter to brighten things up a little.




This is my new favorite red lipstick from MAC.

It does not look like Tacky or Cheap Red at all.


 I chose to sport my new red lips on Halloween.





2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of red (wearing it right now, actually!) and I absolutely LOVE that red lipstick on you ... so classically pretty!

    ReplyDelete