Recent Pins

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

 
 
 
Did you notice the Tory Burch boots
in yesterday's post?
 
 
 
 
Beautiful aren't they?
 
Well let's get real, who is dropping $400 on boots this fall? If you are, GREAT! Sport them like no one else, I would!
 
But, I am watching my pennies saving up for some future travels with the Hubs so I'll be sporting
these Steve Madden's this fall!
 
Sorry Tory, I still love you and you are my favorite but Steve saved me some money this fall.
 
 
 
Close enough, right?
 
 
Are you sporting your riding boots yet?

Which ones did you get?
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Haven't purchased any yet though I love the Tory Burch Calista. It's just, I'm not sure I'll wear them too much down here so I will likely do the same as you and opt for something less demanding on my wallet. Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the TB boots too but with ya.. $400 is too much for my wallet these days.
    I'm bought some riding boots last year but I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! I have those Tory Burch boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the TB ones, but agreed, not dropping that much on boots this fall. Mine are from Nine West and I LOVE them! Wish I would have gotten a pair in black or gray too now…darn!

    ReplyDelete