Recent Pins

Friday, October 26, 2012

Finally Friday!


Another busy week in Charlotte.

Monday was a slow start. I slipped on my stairs and landed on my tailbone Sunday night so it was painful to move.

I imagined I looked something like this!

Monday night was spent watching Autumn The Giraffe at The Greenville Zoo give birth.


Let me add that she was born after midnight, so it was a late night.


Wednesday we were busy bees volunteering at JAARS




Thursday was a fun shopping experience at the new local Publix. I will be doing all my grocery shopping there from now on, even if it is five minutes away instead of two.



All the while I managed to squeeze in a dentist appointment, hair appointment, and a ton of work!

What didn't happen....





All I wanted was to read this magazine and I never got to even open the cover, there's always the weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you fell. That giraffe is adorable. I love it.

    I know you are in Charlotte, but if you and your hubby want a two-night luxury giveaway at the Ballantyne, pop on over to my blog.

    ReplyDelete