Recent Pins

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Tourist in My Hometown


As  you know my Husband and I  are both from Greenville, South Carolina originally!

This is where I call home and what I believe to be the second most beautiful southern city. Next to Charleston, of course!


We were recently in Greenville for my cousins wedding and spent a beautiful fall Sunday afternoon in Downtown Greenville.

We had a yummy lunch on the rooftop patio at Carolina Ale House, then had some fun with some family photos.








We even took the trolley tour. Keith nor I had ever done this in all the years we lived in Greenville.





This was so much fun and so nice to see what was new.



We stopped off for a little shopping at one of Greenville's newest and might I say FINEST boutique's, The Traveling Chic Boutique

It really is the coolest shop. They give these fabulous reusable grocery bags with every purchase. You can forgo your bag with your purchase and they donate $1 to a Selected group of local charities.

As well as you get  a free koozie with every purchase.

Love it, and love shopping locally!






Me and my sweet Mom!

4 comments:

  1. I have heard that Downtown Greenville is the place to be but I have yet to make it down there! Love that picture of you and Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love Greenville (love SC). Would love to live somewhere in SC but I'm afraid my southern Kentucky roots have become spoiled by Palm Beach living! (And I'm not sure I could handle Gamecock fans)! Heehee. I do miss the south though, Florida is NOT the south by any means other than geography. I love your outfit, that skirt is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too stinkin' cute! I want to go to that store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greenville looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete