Recent Pins

Monday, October 29, 2012

Gamecock's for a Weekend!



Last weekend the ladies in my family and I spent the weekend with my cousin Kelsey in Columbia.

I have not spent much time there in years, in fact when I was there when I was younger it was mainly to attend the Football Games so I had really not spent much time out and about in Columbia.




Friday evening when we arrived we went out for an Asian Fusion Dinner at Tsunami.



Saturday we were up and at em' taking in the sights, really the malls of Columbia.

We had a delicious lunch at The Gourmet Shop in Five Points




Then we hit up some Boutiques in The Five Points Area and popped in a local pub to catch the
USC game!

We were in Gamecock country ya know!



Cheers! Till the Gamecocks LOST!

Sunday we had a yummy Brunch at Ruth's Chris before departing



5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are always so photogenic. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super fun weekend! I just love a girls weekend....especially with family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress from Friday night! Where is it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOOO HOOO!!! Go Gamecocks and I love Columbia, it's a fun city! Brutally hot in the summer, but fun never the less!

    ReplyDelete