Recent Pins

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thirsty Thursday


One of our most recent favorite Red Wines is this

Meiomi Pinot Noir


We went on a fabulous Date Night last Friday to
Ruth's Chris and took this fabulous bottle with us.



Did you know that you can take your own wine to Ruth's Chris?

They don't even charge a corking fee!

Too good to be true huh?

Well, it is!

We were too busy living in the moment enjoying our first night out on the town together in five weeks that we never got around to snapping a photo together!

But here is what I wore....




My favorite go to black mini for a hot date


Paired with my favorite blue top

And simple black pumps= perfect date night outfit

3 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend! I did not know that about Ruth Chris's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that they didn't charge a corking fee either! Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love red wine. Yum! Wanted to let you know I awarded you the Lieber blog award! All the details are on my blog :)

    heyhawleywood@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete