Recent Pins

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thirsty Thursday



I love Spring because everything is so pretty, warm and PINK (or coral this year).


I love pink everything. Keith says I make poor  purchases based on the color, such as the time I got suckered into a bad camera but because it was PINK I had to have it,had to have the PINK bike, PINK doggie leash (my doggie is a boy) so you get it I love PINK!

This weekend I discovered PINK cocktails. 



That is right, PINK Lemonade Vodka.




  Mix it with some Pink Lemonade and BAM you have a refreshing PINK cocktail.




Or you could make it for your tailgate in plastic cups





You could also make a Virgin concoction with out the PINK vodka and still make it just as pretty and have just as much fun.

What ever you do just don't forget the Umbrella, Lemon or Lime!








2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!! I had a little pink drink at dinner last night, and it was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is a great spring color so I say pink cocktails are the way to go.

    ReplyDelete