Recent Pins

Monday, April 9, 2012

Closet Purge


I ended Easter Sunday with a bang!

I began and completed the Closet Purge that I had been dreading. I bet this has made my to do list a dozen times without actually happening.

I make a list for everything and I mean everything, and the new I PHONE IPAD list won't do for me. It has to be an old school paper list I can have the pleasure of actually marking through something.

Well I can finally mark through Closet Purge!






Jen, my coworker was beyond thrilled this morning when I surprised her with these goodies. Her trunk is slam full.





The finished product!

Looks a little empty now!

Maybe I'll add the following items I have been swooning over since there is SO much space now.






When is the last time you purged your closet?




3 comments:

  1. Maybe you can teach Shannan the art of closet purge, but not the art of shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while, and it is already bare. Since I stopped working and became a non-paid Stay-at-home mom, my wardrobe has suffered. I'm jealous of your friend, Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purge pretty often but am due once again.

    ReplyDelete