Recent Pins

Monday, April 16, 2012

Patio Party Kick Off


Last weekend I mentioned that Keith and I spent some good quality time at home decorating our patio and planting spring flowers like this one.


So this past weekend we invited our Neighbors over to enjoy the new scenery and kick off our first Patio Party of 2012!




Toffee thought he was the door man




I had so much fun making mini personal portions of the appetizers using small shot glasses and mini bowls!



Mini Shrimp Cocktail



Thank you Keith for my new drink cart!


Keith grilled up some Delicious Mini Slider Burgers after popping open the champagne

Yes Keith has on coral shorts-Yes I bought these for him and NO he won't let me do an OOTD for men!



Dee made a delicious Strawberry Cheesecake which I also had for lunch the next day!



Hop over to Dee's Page at Dee's Adventures  to see how she made it.



We cannot wait for our next Patio Party!






5 comments:

  1. I love patios and decks! Looks like a fun party! The food looks delicious! Toffee is sooooo cute! Just found your blog, it's adorable! New follower!

    Xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apps! Such a good idea. I made mini shot glasses with tomato soup with a grilled cheese on top for a pinterest party. It's more fun when the apps are little! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great patio party. Toffee is cute.

    ReplyDelete