Recent Pins

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend!

Friday night was kind of a date at home, Keith prepared his FAMOUS amazing Chicken Picatta.





While I worked on my Valentine Cake Pops using my new Cake Pop Maker I got for Christmas from my Sister in Law Courtney!


Greatest Little Invention EVER!
Thanks Court!!!



They turned out great and very festive!

Saturday was a great day! Keith and I enjoyed some relaxing time and ran some personal errands (that just means shopping for me).

I went to Ulta of course and want to share one of my new favorite products.

You must try BLOW

It is a Blow Bar in the Chelsea area of Manhattan with their own line of products. This means you would just go there for styling. Next time I am there I will definitely be getting a blow out before dinner!


 I got their Root Lifting Spray and Blow dry express lotion!

I have had a good hair day since!

We went out for Sushi at Nikko in The Southend. It was delicious and the service was fabulous.

Of course since I am in the Chelsea neighborhood I will stop at

The place is amazing, I just hate they stole the name of my dream bakery!



Back to our weekend......

We went out for Sushi at Nikko in The Southend. It was delicious and the service was fabulous.



 Apple flavored Sake was yummy!

Saturday night we met up with some friends who were here from our hometown in Greenville!


 Dayna and Andy
Christin and Tim

Sunday was a LAZY DAY!

But we caught up on lots of Law and Order and even saw a few episodes we had not seen yet, which does not happen often.



Watching the Grammy's now, are you?

Praying for Whitney Houston's family and friends, she was a classic!




2 comments: