These are two of my very favorite recipes that you could make for almost any occasion!
So of course I made them for the Super Bowl Party at Dee's.
Now BEWARE these are no means Carb free or on the Weight Watchers Menu, but you could tell yourself they are. That is what I always do!
Mac N' Cheese Bites
You will need.....
1 box Elbow Noodles
1 can Evaporated Milk
2 Large Eggs
1 tbs Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs(you could do with any bread crumbs but these are my fave)
1 mini muffin pan
1. Boil noodles for 10 minutes
2. Mix Eggs, Evaporated milk and Cayenne Pepper together using a whisk to break the eggs up.
3. mix melted butter and bread crumbs together
4. mix noodles, and egg mixture together and spoon into the muffin pan
5. Add bread crumb butter mixture and sprinkle over the top of each slot
6. Bake for 30 minutes
Now enjoy and make sure you work out the next day so these don't settle in your bum!
My FAVE dip of all time is Baked Potato Dip!
Again,,,,,,double work outs are suggested after consuming this!
This is super easy and hardly any prep.....
1. One tub of Sour Cream (8oz I think)
2.One packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
3. One bag of bacon pieces
4. One cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
5. One small bushel of green onions
Mix all ingredients together leaving out a few Bacon Pieces, Green Onions and a little Cheese to sprinkle on top!
I prefer serving with Tostito Chips. I served with Baked Waffle Fries in this photo but it is hard to keep them warm.
What are some of your favorite Party Recipes?