Recent Pins

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

China....... better late than never!

Did you register for Fine China when you got married or do you plan to when you say I do?

Keith and I decided not to and instead register for more practical gifts such as every day dishes, small appliances, etc.....

 Since then I have regretted it and had my eye on quite a few different patterns.

I finally chose a pattern by Mikasa. It is very simple, classic and elegant with a fine platinum trim.

I splurged and got myself two place settings with a Gift Card from Christmas and for an early Valentine's Day Gift Keith got me two more so we are set to have another couple over with four place settings!

When I arrived home from a challenging day at the DMV the beautiful Macy's box was waiting for me. I could not wait to set it up and arrange it on the table. Keith helped me, he seemed to enjoy it but I am sure it was just to make me happy!




It worked!

I won't be leaving this charger with it. These go with our every day square dishes. I am on the scout for a shiny silver charger to match these! I have seen some beautiful ones at Crate and Barrel!

What is your favorite home decor store?

Happy Wednesday Night!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So glad you're starting your collection! You won't regret!
    As you know I have white and silver too but didn't go with any fancy chargers.
    Just round silver.
    Love it! Can we be the first ones to eat on it? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete