Recent Pins

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Dirty Thirty is Drawing Near

It was a great week at work, at home and in the gym! I even managed to squeeze in two work out sessions today!

I was even more excited to book my Girlfriends' and my

30th Birthday Celebration!!!!!

We are finally doing something different rather than Manhattan every year and going Country!


That's right!

Nashville Tennessee

We are going for the CMA Fan Fest in June!




We are staying at the Gaylord OpryLand Hotel



Where I am sure we will make many new GREAT memories to start out our 30's!

We take an annual trip together every year and hope to keep this a tradition until we are old and gray and celebrating our 80's!


Here we are at Dinner in Manhattan, our fave place to dine, shop, party, shop, shop...ok you get the point!

What traditions do you have with your oldest friends?







1 comment:

  1. I actually worked Fan Fest back in 1999. I was interning with BMG Records in Nashville and this was part of the job. After, I got to party with the stars!

    ReplyDelete