Recent Pins

Friday, January 11, 2013

Vesting Around

In my lil' world it has been the year of the vest.
I love them. Ok, I am slightly obsessed with them.

 I feel like I wear some sort of vest nearly

every day when I am not at work. 





The vest above is from Loft out of their "Lounge" collection. It has been my go to over lounge pants at home. 


I am sure you all recognize this vest, The J.Crew Excursion Quilted Vest. What color did you get yours in? I got black and this stinker was not easy to track down.




My very fave vest this year, a faux (of course) mink vest from Johnston and Murphy. Yes, ladies they have fabulous and classy women's outerwear and footwear. Their boots are SO perfect. This was a gift from the Hubs for Christmas. He had my niece come out in it on Christmas morning. So sweet. 




This is a casual North Face vest I got on sale during the middle of the summer, which is the best time to buy outerwear. You can get a $100 vest for $25 or $30 bucks.





This is probably my fave go to out fit right now. So comfy and warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment