Recent Pins

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday with The Girls

 
 
 
We traveled to our hometown of Greenville, SC last weekend to celebrate Christmas.
 
While there I was able to get a little time in with my girl friends.
 
 
We went to the local and very popular
 Sassafras Southern Bistro, which also happens to be one of my favorites and also where I really met Keith (my hubs) for the first time.
 
 
 
 
Sassafras is tucked in a little alley that you would not see unless you knew to look for it.
 
I love the dark and warm atmosphere.
 

 
 
 
They have the best southern meals like meatloaf, shrimp and grits or a delicious Pimento Cheese Filet. YUM is all I can say.
 
 
 
You should do yourself a favor and check it out if you are ever in Greenville.
 
Merry Christmas!
 
 It was so nice to get to see my girlfriends for the Holidays. Wish there was more time to see them all.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment