Recent Pins

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Trina Meets Banana


I could not be more excited about Trina Turk partnering with Banana Republic for a new line this summer. 

 



She is by far one of my favorite designers, other than the price tag.


But this summer (second to third week of June) you will be able to pick up some of her designs at Banana Republic for $45-$150!





Don't you just love these colorful pieces.

Keith and I are going to the tropics this Summer and I am so excited about wearing some of these island inspired prints.






I feel confident that this partnership will be better than what we saw with Target last month.




So, add some color to your wardrobe and I'll see you at Banana Republic!





1 comment:

  1. I think this is going to be one FAB collaboration! So excited about her designs at a lower price point!

    ReplyDelete