Recent Pins

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CrossFit Update


So, if you are not familiar with Cross Fit the first thing you should know is what a WOD is....

WOD= Work Out of The Day




You do not learn your WOD until you arrive at the gym each day (unless you sneak and look on line like me)

They do not recommend you peek because then you may be discouraged to come.


I have personally been a bit discouraged only because I had NO muscle prior to joining and since then have built up muscle causing the scales to go Up not down.

However, my clothing size is going down so that is keeping me focused and motivated and I chunked the scales!

I really enjoy and look forward to going each night to get my tail kicked.


I'll show you my guns on the next Cross Fit Update!




No comments:

Post a Comment