Recent Pins

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Impeccable Pig

I started following The Impeccable Pig on Instagram a few months ago.

When I spotted this picture on Instagram describing their Charlotte locations most recent window display I could hardly get there fast enough. 



Mainly because I love all things Pink and Navy and they put my favorite trellis print on a dress. 

This is probably my new favorite go to spot in Charlotte. Another great benefit is they only get a few of each item. Pretty much just one in each size, so you don't have to worry that someone else will be sporting the same item. I personally love that. The only bad thing is if you see someone with something you love you won't be able to to also get it. 

What a double edge sword right?




1 comment:

  1. Oh that dress is amazing!! Have not heard of this place but will def check it out!

    ReplyDelete