Recent Pins

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm really good at................Blog Every Day 2



Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)




Hmmmm..... This is an odd one for me. My hubs says I am NOT good at loading the dishwasher. My passion is fashion but that does not mean I am "good" at it. I just enjoy it. 

But I am really good at Time Management and Being Organized. (Keith would  disagree with this because he does not see the importance of the things on my to do list so he says I just piddle around)


But he will certainly agree that I can get more done in one day than most. The reason for that is I make ONE (key here) detailed list of everything I need to do. I am not kidding here, I write EVERYTHING down. Even feed the dog, pay power, what ever it is because if I don't I WILL forget and even more importantly I get so much joy from checking things off my list. 

So, stick to one list and write it all down and enjoy that accomplished feeling at the end of the day when you are looking back at your to do list and all those items you checked off. 




No comments:

Post a Comment