Recent Pins

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 3 and 4-Blog Every Day





Day 3
 Things That Make You Uncomfortable

I am not offended easily and not much makes me feel uncomfortable but there are a few things that I cringe over. 

Spiders and Palmetto Bugs-Yuck, nuff said.

Unexpected Visitors-Nothing personal but the thought of not being able to tidy up the house or get out of my jams makes me cringe. 

Not knowing the menu-I so wish I could be like my husband and eat anything but I cringe at the thought of going to eat somewhere and not knowing what we are going to eat. I usually will eat anything and like nearly everything but I just like to know first. Weird I know but I am putting it all out there.
 (just in case you invite me over to dinner-LOL)

Day 4 
Favorite Quote

Do not let your Heart be troubled. John 14:1

I have always struggled with anxiety and being a worrier so I often have to refer back to this verse.

Things don't always work out the way we plan them, but they always work out-Keith Vermillion

Keith often has to remind me of this when I get upset when something falls off path. 









3 comments:

  1. totally agree on the unexpected visitors! you know, on the few days my house isn't in tip top shape... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected visitors and not knowing the menu are two things I hate!! I always have to google the restaurant before we go because I have to have an idea of what the restaurant is like. Since we've moved to our new house neighbors are constantly stopping by and it makes me crazy because it's always when I'm in dirty workout clothes and stuff is strewn everywhere.

    ReplyDelete