Recent Pins

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Asheville with The Girls

This is probably my MOST fave day of the entire year, my aunts, myself and cousin Ashley set out to Asheville for some fun, food, and of course shopping.
It is such a great day because the excitement of the Holidays is upon us.
This year we made a detour in Brevard, what a great idea because it was the sweetest little town.




We stopped in for lunch at the cutest little diner






After some serious shopping we headed on to Asheville.




I made some serious dents in my Christmas list here. I racked up five or six gifts just in Brevard.



Brevard is known for "White Squirrels" so we were thrilled when we pulled up on a few playing in the lawn.



We arrived at Grove Park Inn just in time for the Christmas Tree Lighting.







 Sisters


Cousins



My fave tree this year at Grove Park was the
Sushi Tree








Grove Park Inn is known for the Gingerbread House competition that they host annually.

This one above happens to be my very favorite, the detail that was used was incredible.

We had a delicious dinner at The Blue Ridge room before calling it a day!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I couldn't imagine the time or effort it would take to make a gingerbread house that detailed! I love the fur vest and boots--one of my favorite winter combos. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete