Recent Pins

Friday, September 28, 2012

Dee's Shower



Our Neighbors Brad n' Dee's due date is quickly approaching!
She is the one I made the Gender Reveal Cake for

Her baby shower given by her Mom, Sis n' Law, and Mother n' Law was fabulous.
It was a Pink and Green Dream!



Dee's Mother is so talented!

Dee got so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts from so many wonderful people.



 
 It was so great to see some local Blogging Friends!


I made the cake!


Dee was so surprised by all the decor and guest.




So glad that we met Brand and Dee and look forward to loving Shelby soon!


 



3 comments:

  1. You ladies look beautiful!!! I love the cake you make. What a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a fun time in life!!! Many blessings sent your way! Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!! And, a BIG thanks for making the cake! I had not seen that picture of me walking in :)

    ReplyDelete