Recent Pins

Monday, September 10, 2012

Tory Pre Spring 2013

 
 
Yes, you read that correctly!
 
We are actively gathering our Fall get up and Tory is ready to Spring the 2013 warm weather line on us THIS week!
 
Tune in Tuesday
September 11th at 9:00a.m. est on ET !
 
 
Tory will be revealing her Pre Spring 2013
Resort Wear!
 
Tory will return to ET at 4:00p.m for a live interview!
 
What, Already?
 
 
As hard as it may be to get in to them right now with fall approaching, I have to admit that they are HOT!
 
In the mean time I'm dreaming of at least one pair of these.
 
 
 
And how can it be fall without these?
 
 
 
 
In the meantime while I am saving for these I'll make this for free!
 
 
 
Happy Fall, Ya'll


1 comment:

  1. So excited for the preview! Love the brightly colored Revas, and the pumpkin is so stinkin cute. Holding my breath til the preview. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete