Recent Pins

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Menu

 
 
I have been a busy bee planning for The Big Day!
 

I have three sister in laws and a Mother In law that also love to cook and try new things so when we do not need an excuse to over indulge in the kitchen.
 
After much discussion and deliberation I narrowed my contributions down to these
 
 
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bars
 
 
 
 
Yes, this will probably be my fave! I hope it turns out good.
 
 
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
 
 
Mini Cherry Pies
 
I promise I am making real food too!
 

 
Buffalo Chicken Dip
 
 
 
Macaroni and Cheese
 
All three of my sister in laws lists are almost as long, isn't that crazy?
 
BUT DELICIOUS!
 
 
 
 





 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're going to be a busy bee in the kitchen! I need to figure out some stuff to make for the weekend. Thanksgiving Day we go to Kevin's parents club which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to save me some of the cream cheese stuff!!

    ReplyDelete