Recent Pins

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm Still here

 
 
I am still here, just busy as a bee!
 
 
I had a big week at work preparing for a special visit, I had all four wisdom teeth removed last week and that took me down a few days, I had my family in town this weekend, so needless to say I have not had much blogging time.
 
 
In the meantime though, I have been working on my Thanksgiving Menu
 
 
 
 
A sneak peek at something I am preparing
 
I've also been busy crushing on this outfit.
 
 
 
I love Black and Camel together
 
I've been really busy checking items off my list.
 
 
 
Yes, that's right. I have already purchased NINE gifts!
 
And best of all my blog is in the process of getting a MAKE OVER!
 
Please stay tuned!
 
I feel so accomplished, even though I am a tad behind on my blogging!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing well with your wisdom teeth being taken out! That is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and Camel is one of my favorite color combinations. All four wisdoms? Wow! Nothing like getting it out all at one time! Hope you're feeling a'ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally see you in that black/camel outfit!

    ReplyDelete