Recent Pins

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tea Time!


I have had this day marked on my calendar all month!

Yes, I know that is strange, but come on I am from the south and you know what that means....

I love my sweet tea, especially when it is FREE!




That is right, you do not even have to purchase a meal for a free sweet tea at McAlister's Deli! I did have lunch there, so let's not talk about the carbs they are serving up!

If you don't have dinner plans stop in and get a yummy dinner and free sweet tea.

I love my sweet tea with a big fat lemon,which some call and Arnold Palmer.





How true is the second line of this?



Happy Sweet Tea Day to all the Southerners out there!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, I have that Southern saying in my kitchen! So cute--visiting via A.Liz Adventures:)

    ReplyDelete