Recent Pins

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Day at Discovery


A few weeks ago my Mother and Father In Law came to town with our neice and nephew.

We took my neice out for the day to Discovery Place.




We rode the train in to Uptown




And stopped for lunch at Newks. This was my first time dining there but I loved it.



Then we headed on for some fun at Discovery Place.





It really was a neat place, even for adults.

You will need to store up a lot of energy though!


Afterward we met up with the guys for a great dinner at Bucca Di Beppo




This is by far one of my favorite Italian Restaurants.




We usually go here on "Date Night" alone and since it is served family style we only get to try one thing. Going with a group was great because we got to try three or four different entrees.


My favorite is still the Baked Rigatoni, which Keith has mastered at home. 















No comments:

Post a Comment