Recent Pins

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Book Review-Summer Island


I finished Summer Island today by Kristen Hannah.



Like most of her other books I have read,  this one started out very slow. In fact I laid it down for a few weeks, but when I picked it back up it was getting really good.

Nora is a mother of two girls that goes through life changing events, challenges, trauma, and tears.

This books will make you look past mistakes and consider forgiveness.

It really made me look deep in to my own heart to forgive people for mistakes and look deeper to see what the real problem is in certain situations rather thank assuming they are what they "seem to be".

You can pick this up at Target, they have a huge Kristen Hannah collection.

I am starting "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks next.




What is your favorite summer book?

 





No comments:

Post a Comment