Recent Pins

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bye Bye Burberry!



I love Burberry anything but especially their perfume.

I don't love the price of course and I definitely don't love dropping and cracking a fairly new bottle of Burberry Sheer Perfume!




I dropped my most recent bottle in Nashville last week. 6 girls in a room, even in a Suite and there will be some type of trouble.

But I sucked it up and went on the prowl for new perfume.

I was in Francesca's (where I can usually be found anyway) and came across their new perfume.




I could not believe how nice it smelled and the price was even better at only $28.00!

The perfume above is their "Signature" fragrance but they have three other options to choose from.

Have you been to Francesca's lately?

They get new shipments weekly so try to stop in often and check it out!






1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out Francesca's perfume, I had no idea they had their own line.

    ReplyDelete