Recent Pins

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Keep Calm and Shop your Closet.

 
Is your inbox filled up daily with emails like this?
 
 
 
 

 
 
Mine is and it is like music to my ears. I love the season change rather it is Spring Arrivals or Fall Arrivals.
 
BUT........ before you fall victim to these ads it is important to shop your own closet first and see what you have for fall so you don't buy duplicates.
 
 
I store my off season clothes so I can really see what I have to wear for the season at hand. Which means I pull that stuff out before hitting the stores to cash in on the new styles.
 
I have to admit, I have made a few small purchases and I have not pulled my clothes out yet this year but I plan on making that my top priority on this rainy weekend before I open another email or step foot in a store to check out the hot new Fall inventory.
 
With that being said, be on the look out for a
Fall Blog Sale right here next week.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to pull out my collection of Fall shoes/boots. Fall for me = my favorite Frye boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Климазон и это Все для парикмахера. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete