Recent Pins

Monday, March 5, 2012

Conquering Coral

My aunts came to visit this weekend for a fun filled Girls Shopping Weekend!

Lots of laughs, food, fun shopping and more laughs were had by all.

Friday night we started with a Pajama Party at home.




Our Itinerary for the weekend



My aunt surprised me with a beautiful handmade ornament from my hometown
 Greenville, South Carolina




We ended the night with a great movie that won lots of awards!



Saturday we did our favorite and shopped the day away, it was a perfect day for this because it was rainy and cloudy.

We set out to conquer our coral quest. Last week I posted a few coral outfits/pieces that I wanted so we had a list to stick to.

I accomplished some of those and of course got a little side tracked but I'll stick to the list here...


Coral Ring (Banana Republic)

Ann Taylor


Chubby Cheeks (ULTA)

Loft

Gianni Binni (Dillards)


Macys


I confess I had been gathering these things for a few weeks( I didn't get them ALL this weekend)

We ended our busy day with a delicious dinner at Village Tavern and a movie




Everything I have had here is good from the Chicken Marsala, the Filet, the Wedge Salad, Creme Brulee and this weekend I had the Marinated Flank Steak in Sweet Ginger....YUM!


This movie was so sad! We could hardly speak on the car ride home!





We wrapped up the weekend with Brunch at one of Charlotte's newest hot spots, Toast.


I heard about Toast Cafe when I sat next to a guy on a recent flight home from Manhattan who was moving to Charlotte to open up a cafe named Toast, so we had to check it out.

It was delicious! The Mimosas were amazing!





Miss them already! Watch for our next Girls Weekend as we take it on the road to
Savannah, Georgia!!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love the printables! Where is Toast?
    Love all that Coral too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that dress and love it! Erica
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete