Recent Pins

Monday, March 19, 2012

This really works


Happy Monday!

My day was jam packed as it was my first day back to work in a week so today's blog will be short and sweet!


I have a lot of blogging to catch up on this week after a busy (but exciting) week in D.C and a weekend in Atlanta with a very dear LONG time friend.


But let's get to the point today!


Have you heard of Sally Hansen's Air Brush legs?




My boss shared with me that this is her secret to flawless legs. I am not a huge fan of products like this but I picked up a bottle at Target today!

The outcome................

AH-MAZ-ING!

It hides any flaws, discolorations, blotches,etc..
I went with the Medium glow but they have it in numerous different shades such as Light, Medium, Dark or Tan.


This is a necessity in my eyes with Spring popping up on us and it is much better for you than the tanning bed.


Hope you had a good Monday and made some time for yourself.



1 comment: