Tonight Keith and I had an impromptu Candle Light Dinner!
Keith made a yummy Shrimp Scampi using the following Recipe......
1/2 white onion
1.5lb deveined/peeled shrimp sprinkled with Rosemary, salt, and pepper
1/2 cup of your favorite white wine
3 tbs butter
3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbs chopped garlic
1 Large Lemon
1. Mix Olive Oil and 1 tbs butter over medium heat.
2. Add 1/3 of the onion, 1/3 of the garlic and all of the shrimp
3. Cook until shrimp is done and remove the shrimp leaving the sauce
4. Add the remaining Garlic and Onion to the sauce mixture and saute until the onions are soft.
5. Add the juice from the lemon
6. Add 1/2 cup wine
7. Reduce by half
8. Add shrimp, remaining butter and mix your favorite noodle with the mixture. (we use the Dreamfields Pasta because it is low in carbs)
Hope you enjoy it!
Definitely one of our new faves!