Recent Pins

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue is the New Hue Around Here!

Today was a busy day but I did squeeze in a little
Home Decor Errands!

Anyone who knows me knows I love to decorate, undecorate, redecorate and well you get it....... I can't commit to home decor for long!

I am stuck on blue right now! I love the blues, browns, tans, silvers, and most recently love the patterns. I am normally pretty boring with solids so this is a big change for me! Silly huh?




I picked these pillows up at Target for $14.99! They are part of the new "Dwell Studio" collection. It is very modern and classic with a little twist for the conservative like me who is afraid of too much color!

The next two items I added to my Blue obsession were these iron wall plaques. They are actually from JOANN'S CRAFTS and 50% off right now so they were only $20!



What colors are you decorating with right now?

Good Night! 7:45AM meeting tomorrow, what was I thinking?








1 comment:

  1. We have the blue and brown in our bedroom. I love it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete