Recent Pins

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Case of the Mondays!

How many of you eat Pizza or something really bad for you after you work out? 
THIS GIRL DOES!
I went to a Kick Boxing Class tonight at The YMCA and it kicked my tail so I came home and ate three slices of Pizza (and enjoyed every bite of it).

Enough of that!

Do you have trouble choosing jewelry to go with your outfits?
Well this Spring the "MUST HAVE" Jewelry piece is a Statement Piece, such as a Large eye catching necklace or bracelet.

I picked up this great Statement Necklace and Bracelet at Bananna Republic. It would look great with white, cream, blue, even (drum roll)................black. It was nearly a sin growing up in the south to wear brown and black together but boy has that changed!



Or you could go with a Pop of Color to really make a
Statement!




Happy Monday!

 


1 comment:

  1. Good for you on kickboxing! I'm a yoga and walk kind of girl but need to break out of my comfort zone.
    I think Keith about has Brad ready to break down and join the YMCA instead of our $10 PF.

    ReplyDelete