Recent Pins

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers to 2014!

Cheers to 2014!


I didn't want this to be the typical "resolution post" but here goes, it is what it is right!

I don't like New Year's and all the pressure that comes along with it but every year I find myself reflecting back on the prior year and how I want to do things differently.

Last year my main goals were to travel more, try new restaurants, learn to let go, and not keep such a full schedule.

We were able to add some trips to the books this year. We visited Savannah with a group of friends, we toured Chicago in the freezing cold, we cruised to St Thomas and St. Maarten,  and we later cruised to Mexico with my family.




 We tried many new restaurants around town. One of my new faves being Leroy Fox. YUM, southern cuisine. 

I managed to stop scheduling every free moment I had. This was easy because my job was so taxing on me this year so when I was off work, sometimes I was too exhausted to do anything.

So, with that being said 2014 is starting off with a lot of exciting things going on. 

Keith and I are under contract on this beauty. 


We are set to close January 31st. 

Between now and then we will be spending a much needed and hard earned by Keith week here in Mexico.



The scary part is I am not "Swim Suit" ready and have to get there in three weeks. 

So, my official New Years Resolutions remain the same for this year only I am adding 
" Blogging More" to the mix so I have more memories of how great 2014 really was this time next year and exercise on the weekends, I have never had a problem getting the job done during the week but I let it all go come the weekend, so this year I want to focus more on that so Monday's at the gym are not so hard. 

Happy New Year!









5 comments:

  1. What an exciting year you've had! Can't wait to see more photos of your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. And congrats on that GORGEOUS home!!!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see more photos of your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new house!!! Exciting move and beach trip ahead for you, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Your email was linked to your comment so thats why Im responding here! To powerwalk that early, I set the alarm for 6am. Try to get up out of bed by 6:10am and then brush the teeth, hair and get dressed in the next 5 min! I lay clothes out the night before. We try to be out the door by 6:15.

    ReplyDelete