Recent Pins

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spill About Your Love

 
Today I am linking up with April over at A Liz Adventures  nearly a week late and sharing my current and past love life with you!
 
 
 
 
 
1} Describe your dating life prior to finding your husband/boyfriend/fiance.
 
I had a long term boyfriend of four years through high school, and then enjoyed a fun summer after high school single before I got into another four year relationship with a friend that I had known for sometime. We had a great time traveling and growing up together but realized that we were really just great friends. I spent a fabulous year single  before I ran into an old acquaintance, Keith (my hubby). I knew after just a few weeks that I wanted to be his Misses.  Four  long years later(this had not been my lucky number-see above) he popped the question.
 
 



{2} Describe your husband/boyfriend/fiance in one word. How would he describe you in one word?
Genuine. Keith is who he is all the time. He does not try to impress anyone and stays consistent on his beliefs. So if you wear your heart on your sleeve he may hurt your feelings because sometimes he just says it like it is. I asked him three times over to describe me and he said "persistent" because I wouldn't give up asking. Ha!
{3} You had a really silly fight. Embarrassing silly. What was it about?
One that recently stands out in my mind is a tiff over where he was going to park his jeep (with the top off) during a rain storm. He didn't see anything wrong with it being in the driveway getting rained on while I thought it should be in the garage. Argh!

 



{4} In three sentences (and only three!), describe where you both hope to be in 5 years.
We hope to still be living here in Charlotte with a mini Vermillion, while still maintaining an active social life and squeezing in a few trips around the world with and with out our mini Vermillion.

{5} Tell us something about your husband/boyfriend/fiance we wouldn't know from reading your blog.
Like I mentioned before, Keith is not a very private person and is very consistent, but one thing you may not know is that he is a smoker. Not my favorite thing about him but it is one of those things that you have to quit when you are ready and no one else can convince you to do

{6} What's one thing you never thought you'd do in front of your husband/boyfriend/fiance, but you did?
Cry over a needle. True Story. I had to give blood in front of Keith and he got to see what a baby I am.
 

Linking up is easy! 
* Post your responses to those questions on your blog
* Insert a few photos that you think sum up your relationship
* Insert the logo below with a link back to my blog
* Come over to my blog post and insert your post in the link-up!








4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you guys dated for 4-years before getting engaged! WOWZERS! Brad is, who he is too. Probably why they get along so well!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that y'all have a pic of Keith proposing! We all really need to get together with the guys. Thanks for linking up girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin smokes too....top secret. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We dated for 5 years before getting engaged and my husband is a secret smoker- he really only does it when he's really stressed out or out partying- he used to do it a lot more but has cut back over the years. I don't love it but I take the same approach as you- he will stop when he's ready.

    ReplyDelete