Recent Pins

Monday, August 13, 2012

Pacos N' Tacos!



I love trying new restaurants!

In fact, there is probably nothing I love more than going out to eat!

I would say it is a hobby, a very expensive one!


A few weeks ago we tried Pacos Tacos & Tequila




What a neat place! It is hidden little gem.

The atmosphere was great. They had a great patio as well.


I am a sucker for a patio. I love to eat outside.



The girls! You can find Dee on the Right over at



You can find Brian on the right over at The Wandering Gourmand

I had the Three Taco Combo. The Brisket Taco was by far my favorite.






This was such a fun outing from the neighborhood where we usually hang!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun~! Erica
    ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! The Gourmands look really good!

    ReplyDelete